Thoroughly clean area to be treated
• Cut Animalintex to the size required allowing generous excess around the area to be treated. Place the remainder back in the bag for later use
• Apply the poultice with the plastic side uppermost in a shallow tray. (Do not use a bucket unless it has been very carefully cleansed first)
• Use boiled water that has been allowed to cool to 38C and pour the water into the tray around the edges of the Animalintex. Do not submerge.
• When saturated, take out and gently hand squeeze out more water so the poultice is damp rather than wet
• Place on the affected area with the plastic side on the outside, moulding Animalintex to the contours of the body
• Hold in place with a bandage making sure the poultice is completely covered.
Follow the same procedure as above but using boiled water that has been allowed to cool thoroughly before pouring. When the Animalintex is saturated, squeeze our excess water and apply cold to the affected area.
After cleaning the area, apply the dressing directly then bandage. Used dry, Animalintex may be used several times and still retain its effectiveness.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.