• Highlights and accentuates coat, muscles and features
• Helps detangle manes, tails and feather whilst creating a natural shine
• Makes a great conditioner for dry or damaged hair (if used regularly)
• Not suitable for dyed coats
HOW TO USE:
1. Spray evenly from a distance of 20-30 cm.
2. Applying many light coats of Hi Gloss and allow to dry in between applications, give better results.
3. Avoid spraying where to be braided or banded.
4. For around the face – apply to towel or hands and gently wipe around eyes and ears.
TESTIMONALSFor sheer show-ring glow, we don’t think you can beat Shapley’s Hi Gloss Finishing Spray. This aerosol-based spray is perfect for just before you enter the ring and our top pick. –-HORSE JOURNAL
“Hi Gloss is an awesome finishing touch before going into the show ring and it adds that extra ‘something’ to complete the picture. Thank you, again, for your quality products.” –– .J.D
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.