Virbac Cetrigen Trigger Spray
- Antibacterial wound spray including purple dye and insect repellants. For use to treat cuts, scrapes and superficial wounds in all animals including cattle, sheep, pigs, horses, poultry and all other animals.
- Di-N-Propoyl isocinchomeronate; Diethyltoluamide, Cetrimide (quaternary ammonium)
- Spray lightly onto affected area, holding bottle 15-20cm away.
- Protect dispenser from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 degrees celcius. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Extremely flammable.
- WHP Meat 28d, Milk/Eggs - not for use in animals producing milk/egg products for human consumption.