Simple front fastening with industrial grade Velcro® closures
• Simple to put on and remove; stays securely on hoof
• Shaped for the natural hoof (needs no inserts or shims)
• Built-in sole relief: Raised inner rim takes pressure off sole, bars and frog
• Moulded-in back flap for bulb protection and abrasion resistance
• Genuine leather upper is comfortable and flexible
• Softee leather foam-filled collar
• Durable construction: Waterproof thread, rustproof metal, and high performance TPU outsole
• Built-in drainage
• Absorbs shock - so your horse’s legs don’t need to!
• Promotes healthy hooves: allows expansion and contraction, and increased blood circulation
• European Patent Pending
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts