- Since the release of the Dr Show All in One Conditioning Shampoo the calls from happy clients has been amazing. They have produced a beautifully balance blend of natural oils that soothes the animals skin, removes dead skin cells and dirt. This combination keeps the animal comfortable, reduces the habit for any paracites and bacteria which causes most animals to scratch, this makes for a happy animal. If you compete, show or are proud of how you present your animals you will love the sheen and lustre in the coat after washing with the Dr Show Conditioning Shampoo. So confident you will love this product, Dr Show offer a money back guarantee.
- Why it works so well:
- Below we have outlined what some of the products do in the shampoo to help the coat and skin: This information was gathered from the world wide web.
- TEA TREE OIL :- Tea tree oil appears to be effective against bacteria, viruses, fungal infections, mites such as scabies, and lice such as head lice.
- CEDARWOOD OIL :- Cedar oil is used as an insect repellent, both directly applied to the skin and as an additive in products. Cedar oil has an overwhelming effect on insects. Cedar oil is not considered a pesticide because of the manner that it attacks the insect. The aroma of cedar oil as it is essentially breathed in by an insect causes a blockage and the insect cannot continue to breathe, therefore suffocating. This is why many research studies show the quick and high mortality rate of insects when they come in contact with cedar oil. Unlike pesticides that have to be digested or touched, cedar oil only needs to permeate in order to eliminate an insect. This works very well with pheromone-driven insects that need to follow a "chemical trail" in order to complete tasks. It is unusual that insects like bees, wasps, butterflies and other non-pheromone-driven insects will simply stay away from this aroma.
- CHAMOMILE :- This essential oil has a calming effect on the mind and body and is excellent in treating inflammation. On the skin, it is a miracle worker and calms red, dry and irritated skin, as well as calming allergies, eczema, psoriasis and all other flaky skin problems. It is high in -(-a)-bisabolol which promotes granulation (healing) and is also a great tissue regenerator.
- PATCHOULI :- Can serve as an all-purpose insect repellent. Patchouli Oil Uses: Acne, athlete's foot, chapped skin, dermatitis, eczema, hair care, insect repellent, mature skin, oily skin, stress.
- ROSEMARY :- Rosemary oil is a good antiseptic and recent laboratory research has shown that it also has strong anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties, thus able to protect the skin and body from infections. In shampoo and/or conditioner will help stimulate your hair bulbs and boost hair growth. Rosemary oil is also an effective astringent and can help combat excessive oil production and/or dandruff on the scalp.
- YLANG YLANG :- On the skin, ylang-ylang oil has a soothing effect and its balancing action sorts out over-dry as well as overly-oily skin by balancing the secretion of sebum, and has a stimulating effect on the scalp which promotes more hair growth.
- PINE TAR OIL :- Pine Tar Oil has an earthy smoky aroma, it is used for chronic skin diseases of the scaly and moist types, as eczema, itchy eruptions and in parasitic disorders and various types of ringworm. The therapeutic properties are Anti-dandruff, Antiseptic, Anti-parasitic, Antimicrobial, Insecticide, Vulnerary, Itching, Psoriasis, Eczema, Skin infections caused by parasites and wounds. Cade has an ability to purify and correct imbalances in shampoo as well protect from the wind and the sun.
- COCONUT OIL: Many people are using it for cosmetic purposes and to improve the health and appearance of their skin and hair. Studies on individuals with dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture and lipid content of the skin. Coconut oil can also be very protective against hair damage and one study shows effectiveness as sunscreen, blocking about 20% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.