- HydrationResearch has shown that 90% of horses increased water intake with Drink-Up.
- Water intake is vital for maintaining the health and well-being of all horses. When water intake is less than adequate, horses are at risk of dehydration, particularly if exercising or travelling.
- KER Drink-Up™ is a highly palatable blend designed to encourage horses to drink water. Drink-Up is a scientifically formulated, complex combination of ingredients which work together to increase a horse’s willingness to drink.
- Encouraging your horse to drink when traveling, competing, or during an illness is crucial in preventing dehydration and associated problems. DRINK-UP is an essential tool for encouraging your horse to drink to the bottom of the bucket.
- Research has shown that 90% of horses increased water intake with Drink-Up.
- Why Choose Drink-Up?
- Scientifically formulated, highly palatable, complex combination of ingredients.
Increases horse’s acceptance of water and therefore aids in the prevention of dehydration*.
- Flavoured to further encourage horses to drink.
- Contains KER Restore™ to help stimulate thirst*.
- Comes in easy, ready-to-use 80g sachets.
- Can be used in conjunction with an electrolyte replacer.
- Formulated and produced in Australia.
- * Note: While DRINK-UP contains RESTORE, it doesn’t replace the need for an electrolyte for horses that sweat. For horses that are ill, refuse to drink or in cases of severe or moderate dehydration, please seek veterinary advice.
- How does Drink-Up work?
- Drink-Up is a scientifically formulated blend containing floating, sinking and water flavouring ingredients which when combined encourages horses to drink to the bottom of their bucket!
- As well as chasing the floating ingredients, Drink-Up contains KER Restore which helps stimulate the thirst response, encouraging your horse to drink every drop!
- Can I just add a handful of grain to a bucket of water and get the same result?
- Drink-Up has been scientifically developed to be more than a handful of grain! After extensive trials, this combination of ingredients, including natural flavouring and inclusion of KER Restore has proven itself to increase water intake more than any other combination.
- Is Drink-Up safe for my horse with insulin resistance or laminitis?
- While Drink-Up does contain a small amount of grain and molasses, it is safe for most horses. If you have any concerns about using Drink-Up, KER recommends that you contact your veterinarian for advice.
- Is Drink-Up going to change my horse’s behaviour?
- While Drink-Up contains a small amount of grain, there is no evidence to suggest that it will change your horse’s behaviour. The amount of grain is unlikely to result in a rise in blood glucose which is often associated with hyperactive behaviour.
- Feeding Directions
- Drink-Up can be used at home, whilst travelling or during competition. Empty one 80g sachet of Drink-Up into 5 litres of clean, fresh water and stir to enhance flavour. Offer immediately or wait for 30 minutes to further enhance flavour.
- For very fussy horses, familiarise them with DRINK-UP at home and encourage them to try the water by scooping the product from the bottom of the bucket and offering it to them.
- Grain, KER Restore, Molasses, Salt, Natural Flavour, Propionic Acid.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.