- Heritage Downs Natural Animal Care
- Natural Animal Care Products
- Heritage Downs are producers of sulphate free, premium grade products containing wonderful natural healing properties that benefit the overall health & wellbeing of animals.
- Heritage Downs Sulphate-free Shampoo & Conditioner will leave your animals coats softer and shinier as they do not strip the natural oils from the skin. Regular shampoos and conditioners, which contain SLS (Sodium Lauryl sulphate), can cause skin irritation, hair breakage and dryness, which can lead to scurf and harmful rubbing. With the added ingredients of nourishing Debitterised Neem Oil and the purest essential oils.
- Heritage Downs Coat Oil has been specially formulated to help with hair re-growth and revitalize & nourish the skin & hair follicles with a blend of protein enriched Soya Bean Oil and the purest essential oils with Vitamin E.
- Our range of uniquely formulated natural products, will leave your animals happier and healthier all year round.
- Neem ‘The Tree of Life’
- In India, Neem is commonly called ‘the village pharmacy’ because it has so many health benefits.
- Neem has antifungal and antibacterial properties that help calm inflamed or irritated skin.
- It relieves dryness and itching, prevents flaking, strengthens hair and promotes hair growth.
- It contains high level of antioxidants that help protect skin & coat from environmental damage and from aging.
- Neem oil contains fatty acid and vitamin E that gets absorbed easily into the skin, it helps rejuvenate skin cells and restore elasticity.
- The high fatty-acid content in neem oil helps prevent and treat scars.
- Neem is a natural insect repellent.
- Avoid nasty chemicals and harmful medications, which only increase stress for the immune system rather than helping it, whereas neem benefits the immune system and overall health of your animals.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.