- EquiShure®promotes normal digestive function by aiding in the maintenance of an optimal hindgut environment and is designed for horses suspected of suffering from or that are at risk of developing hindgut acidosis.
- Many horses have hindgut disturbances and EquiShure’s unique encapsulation technology ensures targeted release directly in the hindgut. The demands placed on horses, as both athletes and breeding animals, dictate that substantial quantities of energy–rich feeds be consumed. Disturbances in the normal hindgut environment are thought to result from overconsumption of either high–starch concentrates or pasture grasses rich in fructans (sugars).
- Hindgut acidosis leads to changes in the bacterial population of the hindgut, digestive disturbances, and reduced digestive efficiency. EquiShure supplies a time-released balancer to neutralise the acid and help maintain a stable hindgut environment, which encourages proper digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Feeding Directions
- Top–dress EquiShure on feed. Feed 30-150g (1-5 scoops) daily according to the horse’s size and diet. For best results, divide the amount equally among feedings.
- Use table below to determine recommended daily amount based on horse’s grain intake, forage source, and weight. 1 scoop = 30 g.
Weight of Horse 300 kg (660 lb) 500 kg (1100 lb) 600 kg (1320) Grain Intake Forage Source Amount of EquiShure per day Low to moderate Mostly hay 30 g 50 g 60 g Low to moderate Mostly pasture 60 g 100 g 120 g Moderate to high Mostly hay 60 g 100 g 120 g Moderate to high Mostly pasture 90 g 150 g 180 g
- EquiShure Use in Racehorses
- EquiShure can be used in racehorses. Its use is covered by the ‘Clear Day rule’ in the Australian Rules of Racing for the use of alkalinizing agents.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.