'Save the Sheep', the new line in Techno Sheepskin is a man-made fabric which is free from any animal derivatives. The techno sheepskin offers numerous advantages:
• It can be washed easily and dries quickly, while real lambskin requires considerable, lengthy maintenance,
• Trapped sand and dirt comes out easily from the loose, soft wide knit, minimising the risk of abrasions to the leg
• It is more comfortable and a cosier fit than natural lambskin
• It stays looking good for longer, while real lambskin tends to dry out, become stiff, and turn yellow.
• Sold in pairs - Matching Front Boots available
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.