Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g; Praziquantel 140mg/g
Up to 100% effective against:
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- lntestinal Threadworms
- Summer Sores
Control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
One 6.42 g adjustable multidose syringe will treat a horse up to 600kg.
The syringe was developed by Virbac to provide horse owners with a delivery system that is more accurate and more efficient and ergonomically designed for ease of use.
It's many special features include;
- Robust, lockable dose adjuster.
- Clear, large print dosing scale on both sides for right and left-handed use.
- Plunger marked in 50kg graduations for more accurate assessment of dose.
- Curved finger grip and plunger for surer handling.
- Shorter body suits even the smallest hands.
- Large wing-cap for quick, single-handed removal.
Directions for Use
- Equimax® Ivermectin LV Oral Paste For Horses should be delivered direct into the horses mouth.
- Choose the right graduation.
- Check that the horse's mouth is empty.
- Insert the nozzle of the syringe into the side of the horse's mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth (interdental space).
- Push the contents of the syringe directly on the back of the tongue (posterior part of the tongue).
- Raise the horse's head immediately for a few seconds to make sure that the horse swallows the paste.
1mL/ 100kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose rate. The first division delivers enough paste to treat 100 kg. Each subsequent syringe division delivers enough paste to treat 50 kg of bodyweight. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 600 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.