Daily iron supplement for the equine athlete requiring maximum oxygen carrying ability. Aids in the treatment and prevention of iron deficiency anaemia.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN:
• High performance athletes
• Horses who have lost blood: e.g. surgery, stomach ulcers, parasitism, lung bleeders
• Animals in training prone to low blood counts and anaemia and requiring long term therapeutic treatment
1 LITRE BOTTLE • 5 LITRE CASK • 20L DRUM
450-500KG HORSE: 45-75ml daily in feed, depending on training and blood count readings or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
450-500KG HORSE: 45-75ml daily in feed or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
EACH LITRE CONTAINS:
- Iron (amino acid chelate, ferric ammonium citrate, ferrous gluconate) 8.54g
- Copper as cupric sulphate pentahydrate 15.1mg
- Cobalt as cobaltous sulphate heptahydrate 4 mg