- Code: 393300
- A unique close fitting hoof boot designed to keep wounds, poultices and dressings clean, and reducing the amount of bandage needed. This boot is suitable for use in the stable and can be used on sensible horses in the paddock. The boot is designed using flexible and light materials to enable easy fitting and as a cost effective alternative to adhesive bandage and tape. Bearing this in mind, exuberant horses and those having undertaken a period of stable rest may damage the boot by standing on it or doing racing stops. In these situations you may wish to consider placing an overreach boot on top of the medical hoof boot or using a more traditional poultice for the first day turned out.
- We expect the boot to last 2-3 weeks under normal circumstances with many customers finding they last much longer. The boot is not indestructible and so is not guaranteed against breakage, due to the horse standing on the boot
- These boots MUST be a very firm fit - like you would wear a wetsuit. They will almost certainly suffer damage if fitted too big
- Featuring a grooved sole for extra grip and a Kevlar® interior for durability, it also has an asymmetric zip to give the boot a really close fit (and prevent it opening), stopping bedding and other debris from getting inside.
- The boot may be used with or without a shoe. They can be used on any foot (there is no left/right), although you may need different sizing if using on the hind. It can assist in a number of ailments to the foot such as abscesses, corns, bruised soles etc.
- The boot is machine washable at 30 degrees. It is not designed as a riding boot.
- An information brochure including a sizing guide, care instructions and frequently asked questions is also available for this product. Click Here to Download your free copy, or Click here to view the video on care and correct fit.
- Size 0
- Fits hoof 76-85mm wide
- Sold Individually
If you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we will happily exchange for a different size or different product. You may also leave a credit note at our store to purchase something else a future date. We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect purchases. Please simply return your item in perfect/original condition with tags attached and note the packaging/box must also be in original condition as this is part of the product. Please ensure you include your contact details and proof of purchase. Also please note boots must be tried on in a carpeted area as any scuff marks on leather or marks on sole will deem them un-returnable. All refunds will be returned using the original tender.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept change of mind returns on sale items.
We make every effort to process same day shipping, however, please allow 1-2 days for processing for all orders. Shipping times vary depending on your location and Coronavirus is slowing delivery slightly in some areas.
We are pleased to provide as many size guides as we can to help you with your online buying experience. We are happy to exchange the item if it is the wrong size. See our return policy for further information.
Ariat Footwear Size Charts